I love playing around with the different functions on my iPhone, I've had some photography apps for a while without really doing anything with them. So this month I made an effort to utilise and get to know Snapseed. It does take a bit more time and effort than just using the usual Instagram filters but I still haven't decided whether I like the effect or not!
1. View from my bed. 2. My bathroom. 3. Dreaming of Paris.
4. Favourite breakfast. 5. New York Winter painting. 6. Diet Coke break.
7&8. MaxMara fashion show in Fenwick. 9. On the way to London.
10. Brunch in Notting Hill. 11. Lunch in Notting Hill. 12. Miniature Valentina Assoluto perfume.
1. Package from Valentino. 2. Ginger cocktail. 3. Fish & chips.
4. Longingly looking at my bed wanting a snooze. 5. Virgin Atlantic animate drawing as hair inspiration as I start to re-grow my long hair. 6. First Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte of the season.
7. Half-moon manicure. 8. Second Pumpkin Spiced Latte. 9. Obsessed with Lana Del Rey.
10. Rainy day. 11. The things you find on the street. 12. The new Simple Things magazine.