Having spent a lovely few days in London and Edinburgh over the last week, I'm sure it will take me an age to get through the hundreds of photographs I took. So in the meantime, here are some snaps from the London part of my trip, through my phone...
1. Mini heatwave in London. 2. Pre-dinner drinks in Cote Brasserie, Westbourne Grove. 3. Starbucks breakfast.
4. The London Starbucks way to spell my name. 5. Liberty of London. 6. Window display at Liberty of London.
7. Liberty sign. 8. Matchsticks at Beyond Retro. 9. Jubilee celebrations at Regent Street/Oxford Circus.
10. Mini ice-cream sorbet. 11. Powder room at Fenwick, Bond Street. 12. A water & air-con stop at Paul.
13. Parisian Chic book at Anthropologie. 14. Kinfolk magazine at Anthropologie. 15. Liberty of London.
16. The clock strikes 5 near Liberty. 17. Patisserie Valerie at Kings Cross station. 18. The new part of Kings Cross station with an amazing ceiling.
19. Pretty pink flowers at the Next Press Day at Somerset House. 20. Sweet treats at the Next Press Day. 21. Platform Nine and Three Quarters at Kings Cross station.