I have just booked a long weekend in Paris for the end of next month. As an obsessive list-maker, I decided to remind myself just why Paris is one of my favourite cities.
1. Dreaming of another era through the streets of Boulevard Saint-Germain and Boulevard Saint-Michel whilst listening to Air's Left Bank
2. My first trip on the Eurostar
3. Re-reading Sartre and de Beauvoir
4. Being able to use my new Paris Moleskine
5. Non stop Parisian inspiration from the Cherry Blossom Girl
6. Eating Laduree macaroons
7. Infamous Paris landmarks - the Sacre Coeur amongst many others
8. Shopping - in particular Galleries Lafayette
9. Flea-markets - this image is from a previous visit to Portes de Vanves
Do any of you have any other good tips on amazing places to visit in Paris?